In response to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve assembled this page to guide you and provide information and updates on what you can do and where you can go for business and financial assistance.
Continue to visit the Crosbie COVID-19 updates page for any updated information to help inform your financial decision making. You can also contact us at any time to help you navigate through all of the information and options available to you.
HELPFUL LINKS AND ARTICLES
Australian Banking Association – https://www.ausbanking.org.au/
ATO myGov website – myGov website: www.my.gov.au.
Beyond Blue – https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
If there is anything you have questions on anything in regards to this page then please contact us.
We are currently working from home due to the stay at home orders and hope to be back in the office soon. We continue to work as usual.
Safety is a priority
When we are back in the office we have measures in place to ensure we have a COVIDsafe environment for everyone. These measures include:
- Practicing social distancing within the office, including a limited number of people allowed in meeting rooms.
- Hand sanitisers stationed around our office and the building common areas.
- Signing in to the office via a sign-in sheet at reception.
- Disposable cups used for meetings.
- If you feel unwell, please don’t come to the office.
We will continue to hold video meetings, and if you require a meeting in our office this option will be available by appointment when we are back, please contact the office to organise.