The NSW Government is launching Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts, and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy.
Businesses in NSW will be able to sign up for the Dine & Discover voucher program.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID safe. The vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
How do I apply for the vouchers?
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW, you must have a MyServiceNSW account.
Service NSW is also launching a specialised app for participating businesses so they can scan and track voucher usage over the life of the program. All eligible businesses should receive an email from Service NSW with details on how to register.
How can my business get involved?
To be eligible for Dine & Discover NSW, your business needs to:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST. To be accepted into the scheme, your registration information will be validated with your ABN. Ensure your details are correct and make any updates via the Australian Business Register.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries below
- be registered as COVID-safe and have a COVID Safety Plan in place.
Dine & Discover NSW will be tested with a small number of participants at The Rocks and Broken Hill in early February and then piloted with a larger group in Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Bega Valley from late February. The statewide rollout will commence in March.
To participate in the scheme register your business.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW you must have a business that operates in one of the following industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
If you have any questions about your business being eligible for the scheme please contact us.